Featured Community: Sea Pines Plantation
Sea Pines Plantation encompasses everything that island life on Hilton Head is meant to be. As the original development on the island, it boasts an array of amenities for homeowners to enjoy, including championship golf courses and nature preserves. Hagood Homes is excited to now build in this Hilton Head new homes community.
Something for Everyone
Sea Pines sits at the southernmost tip of Hilton Head Island. It is divided into five distinct neighborhoods that have their own unique charm and personalities:
- Harbour Town – Perhaps the most recognized area in Sea Pines (and Hilton Head) for its signature red and white lighthouse, Harbour Town is located between Calibogue Sound and the Intracoastal Waterway. The neighborhood is home to numerous restaurants, boutiques, a full-service marina and the Harbour Town Yacht Club.
- South Beach – At the southernmost point you will find South Beach. Unique shops, dining, the South Beach Racquet Club, South Beach Marina and numerous watersport activities can be found here. Residents enjoy access to the Tower Beach Club and walking paths to the beach.
- Oceanside – Running parallel to the Atlantic beaches, Oceanside is home to the oceanfront Sea Pines Beach Club and Plantation Golf Club, which features the Heron Point and Ocean courses. Private beach paths give owners access to the shore.
- Club Course – Located near the front entrance to Sea Pines, Club Course is home to Sea Pines Country Club. Home sites here have woodland, marsh or fairway views.
- Central – This neighborhood is home to the forest nature preserve and Lawton Stables. The home sites here offer forest and lagoon views on saltwater coves.
Hilton Head Golf Community
Award-winning golf may be one of the most popular amenities at Sea Pines. It is home to the RBC Heritage golf tournament, a favorite stop on the PGA tour. The golf here provides an exceptional backdrop for the homes and residents who live here. – this sentence doesn’t make sense. Maybe: The golf courses here provide an exceptional setting for the homes that surround them.
Options and opportunities to hone your skills are abundant with the following courses to choose from:
- Harbour Town Golf Links
- Heron Point
- Atlantic Dunes
Endless Activities and Countless Ways to Explore
In addition to championship golf, residents enjoy access to five miles of oceanfront shoreline and an expansive nature preserve with tidal creeks, saltwater marshes and an abundance of native wildlife. Other amenities within Sea Pines include:
- 605-acre forest preserve
- 15 miles of scenic bike paths
- Private country club
- Premiere tennis facilities
- 120-foot freeform swimming pool
- Two marinas
- Cruises and boat tours
- Private fishing charters
- Watersports: kayaking, sailing & SUP
- Fitness center
- Private spa
- Lawton Stables private equestrian facility
- Numerous shopping and dining options
Hilton Head New Homes Community
Sea Pines delivers a famous combination of upscale residential and seaside resort living. The homes here blend with nature and adhere to coastal and Carolina low country styles. If you are looking for a resort-style Hilton Head new homes community, then look no further! We offer new, custom homes with water views, a golf course and home sites that are designed to preserve their natural surroundings. Click below to learn more about a few of the featured plans ideal for an active adult lifestyle at Sea Pines. If you’d like to learn more about designing and building a custom home in Sea Pines, contact us today to discover the possibilities!